Monday 29 September 2014

Arnold's Thank-You Letter To I Producer Aascar Ravichandran

Arnold's Thank-You Letter To AascarArnold, who was in Chennai last week for the audio launch of forthcoming Tamil movie I, has written a letter to Aascar Ravichandran thanking the producer for making his visit a memorable affair. We bring you below the text from the letter: Dear Aascar, Thank you for everything you did to make my visit to Chennai such an incredible success. I was proud to be part of the launch of the soundtrack of I and you and your brothers all deserve a lot of credit for producing not only such a dynamic film, but also for putting on one of the best events I've ever attended. From the moment I arrived, everything was taken care of and I was blown away by your hospitality. From the incredible hotel to the delicious food, everything was just perfect. But the icing on the cake was the event. I have been to the Oscars and the Golden Globes and every event you can imagine. Let me tell you something - they can all learn from how you stage a production. The whole event flowed perfectly and the energy there could have powered all of India. The body-builders were a fantastic touch and made everything organic. I couldn't help but take the stage after the performance, because I knew it was the perfect time. Thank you for everything and I look forward to working with you again in the future. 

Sincerely, 
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/tamil/news/2014/arnold-thank-you-letter-i-producer-aascar-ravichandran-160120.html

No comments:

Post a Comment